Important information about our branches
The drive thru will be open from 8:30am to 5pm M-F. In addition,our Biddeford location will be closed daily from 11:30-12:30. This allows our staff to sanitize the branch and take a well earned break.
Our contact center is open from 8:30 to 5pm M-F, and our remote services and ATMS are available 24/7.
Let's take care of each other!
As we move towards reopening our lobbies to visitors, please note our important health and safety guidelines:
- We continue to highly recommend that members use remote services, including online banking, our mobile app, reaching out to our contact center with account questions, and using our drive thru for in person transactions.
- We encourage our members to make appointments with our FSRs to reserve a time slot - this will help ensure that when you arrive, we have someone available for you.
- If you do come into the lobby, please make sure to read all signs before entering.
- All lobbies have a maximum number of visitors allowed at a time. If we are at max capacity, you will be asked to wait outside until we are ready for you.
- To ensure limited people in the lobby, only one person in your party should enter the branch at a time.
- Staff will be wearing masks, and we ask that members also wear a mask or cloth face covering when entering the building. If you are not wearing a mask, one can be provided to you. You will still be required to remove hats or sunglasses.
- We will ask you to briefly remove your mask. This allows us to get a clear visual of you for identification purposes.
- We will be actively practicing social distancing. This will include markers on the floor to help guide you on 6 foot distances. You will also notice plexiglass guards in our FSR offices and on our teller line.
- We love our members, but you will notice that we do not shake hands, offer hugs, and are maintaining the CDC recommended 6 foot guidelines at all times.
- For health and safety, restrooms are not available for public use.
- We ask that if you are feeling sick, please do not come into the branch, but call or text to reschedule your appointment.
If you need to schedule, cancel or move your appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 207-772-0808. We look forward to seeing you!
A message from Ken Acker, CEO
To our valued members,
The roots of our credit union began with those serving in the medical, law enforcement, trucking and service industries and we’ve never been prouder to be associated with them.
Right now, we all find ourselves in incredible circumstances, and we are in awe at the level of service, compassion and dedication you are bringing to the community. We want to say thank you – to those in medical services, to the first responders, and to everyone who is out there in an essential services role, helping to keep us all going. We appreciate all you do to keep us safe and secure during this time.
Our world depends on so many of you who do your jobs without any thanks, and we are so grateful to you for helping to keep our communities strong, now when we need it most.
We also want to thank our members for your patience, and for your understanding as we all work through the changes brought on by social distancing measures. We have heard well wishes from so many of you, and we are humbled and grateful for your continued support.
Our team at TruChoice has been busy helping members through these challenges, while many of them are facing the same issues. I want to give a quick shout out to the TruCrew. We can only provide our team the tools they need to provide assistance to our members, but we cannot ask someone to truly care about it – that comes from the heart. Thank you team!
We want you to know that we are still here for you, just as we have been for over 60 years. If you find yourself in need of financial assistance, please reach out – we are here to help, however we can.
Thank you, and stay safe.
Ken Acker, CEO