Important information about our branches
Beginning Tuesday, November 24th our lobbies will be closed. Our lenders will be available by appointment only and drive thru teller services will be open from 8:30am to 5pm M-F.
Our contact center is open from 8:30 to 5pm M-F, and our remote services and ATMs are available 24/7.
To make, cancel, or reschedule an appointment, you can reach out to our contact center here
Let's take care of each other!
If you are coming in to meet with one of our lenders, please note our important health and safety guidelines:
- To ensure limited people in the lobby, only one person in your party should enter the branch at a time.
- Staff are required to wear masks, and members are required wear a mask or cloth face covering when entering the building. If you are not wearing a mask, one can be provided to you. You will still be required to remove hats or sunglasses.
- We will be actively practicing social distancing. This will include markers on the floor to help guide you on 6 foot distances. You will also notice plexiglass guards in our FSR offices and on our teller line.
- We love our members, but you will notice that we do not shake hands, offer hugs, and are maintaining the CDC recommended 6 foot guidelines at all times.
- For health and safety, restrooms are not available for public use.
- We ask that if you are feeling sick, please do not come into the branch, but call or text to reschedule your appointment.
- We continue to highly recommend that members use remote services, including online banking, our mobile app, reaching out to our contact center with account questions, and using our drive thru for in person transactions.
If you need to schedule, cancel or move your appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 207-772-0808. We look forward to seeing you!