We're excited to announce that beginning Thursday, April 1st, our lobbies will be open from 8:30am to 5pm M-F at all locations.
Please note that, per state mandate, masks are required for everyone entering the branch, and we will be practicing social distancing. Branches do have limited capacity, and if we are at our maximum limit you will be asked to wait outside until we are ready for you. As a reminder, our contact center is open from 8:30 to 5pm M-F, and our remote services and ATMs are available 24/7.
If you are planning on coming into a branch, we are looking forward to seeing you!
Please read below for important information about your visit.
Let's take care of each other! If you are coming to one of our branches, please note our important health and safety guidelines:
- Per state mandate, everyone entering the branch is required to wear a mask. If you are not wearing a mask, one can be provided to you. You will still be required to remove hats or sunglasses.
- We will be actively practicing social distancing. This will include markers on the floor to help guide you on 6 foot distances. You will also notice plexiglass guards in our FSR offices and on our teller line.
- To ensure limited people in the lobby, only one person in your party should enter the branch at a time.
- We love our members, but you will notice that we do not shake hands, offer hugs, and are maintaining the CDC recommended 6 foot guidelines at all times.
- For health and safety, restrooms are not available for public use.
- If you want to meet with one of our FSRs, we highly encourage you to make an appointment. To make, cancel, or reschedule an appointment with one of our FSRs, you can reach out to our contact center here.
- We ask that if you are feeling sick, please do not come into the branch, but call or text to reschedule your appointment.
- We continue to highly recommend that members use remote services, including online banking, our mobile app, reaching out to our contact center with account questions, and using our drive thru for in person transactions.
If you need to schedule, cancel or move your appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 207-772-0808. We look forward to seeing you!