Get Your Paycheck Early with ACH on Demand!
ACH on demand is a new, limited time feature that allows you to deposit scheduled direct deposit funds into your account early. This is a way to gain early access to your funds. Waiting for your money can be frustrating. Skip the wait with our new ACH on Demand feature.
For a limited time try out our new feature right in mobile and online banking!
As soon as you see your direct deposit pending within online banking, or on the mobile app, you can access those funds!
- There is a $15* fee for requesting your funds early. This cannot be taken from the deposit.
- You must have $15 in your account prior to posting.
- Many employers schedule direct deposits 1-2 days early.
- Any scheduled automated funds transfers will happen on the normally scheduled date.
How to Request an Early Deposit
1) Login to mobile or online banking
2) Under 'Member Services', select 'ACH Transaction"
3) All pending ACH transactions can be seen here. If a pending ACH deposit is eligible for early access, it will say 'Post Now'. Please note that not all employers send their payroll files early. Any eligible deposits will show here.
4) Click post now and review the details of the transaction.
5) Select the account from which you want the fee paid.
6) Once the account is selected, click 'Accept Fee and Post'.
*$15 fee to gain early access to your pending deposit. This fee cannot be deducted from the deposit amount, and must be paid through your checking or savings account. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to the timing of payer’s funding, and credit union approval. TruChoice Federal Credit Union cannot guarantee a payer’s funds will be available for instant deposit. Requests per each Direct Deposit must be made within online banking or by contacting the credit union.