HOW TO ENROLL and PAY
1. Open Apple Wallet on your iPhone.
2. Tap Add Credit or Debit Card. If you’re already using Apple Pay, click the “+” sign on the top of your screen.
3. Tap Next. Scan the card you want to add, verify the card information, and enter your card expiration date and the three-digit security code (CVV) on the back of the card.
4. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and your card will be added to your Apple Wallet. If you receive a message to contact us to verify your card for Apple Pay, this is not unusual.
How to Pay
You can pay anywhere Apple Pay contactless payments are accepted. Just look for one of the symbols below at checkout.
With iPhone: Hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. A subtle vibration and beep will let you know your payment information was successfully sent.
With Apple Watch: Double-click the side button and hold the display within an inch of the contactless reader. A gentle tap will confirm that your payment information was successfully sent.
In apps: Tap the “Buy with Apply Pay” button, verify your information, and then place your finger on Touch ID to complete the purchase.
Note: Google Pay has replaced Android Pay.
1. Install the Google Pay app from Google Play.
2. Add your TruChoice Credit Union debit card or credit card.
3. That's it! You're ready to start using Google Pay in stores, in apps, and online.
How to Pay
You can pay anywhere Google Pay contactless payments are accepted. Just look for one of the symbols below at checkout.
In stores: Wake up and unlock your phone. Hold the back of your phone against the contactless payment terminal. If prompted, choose "Credit" regardless of your type of card. For debit transactions, you may have to enter your PIN. Wait until you see a check mark and you're done!
In apps or online: At checkout, touch the Google Pay purchase button. Please note, you may be asked to pick a payment method and enter your shipping address before confirming your order.
1. Find the Samsung Pay app pre-installed on your phone or download it from Google Play.
2. Scan your fingerprint and enter a pin, so you can authenticate future purchases.
3. Snap a picture of your TruChoice Credit Union card.
4. That's it! You're ready to start using Samsung Pay.
How to Pay
You can pay anywhere Samsung Pay contactless payments are accepted. Just look for one of the symbols below at checkout.
In stores: Access your Favorite Cards by swiping up from the bottom of your screen. Swipe to your TruChoice Credit Union card. Use your fingerprint or Samsung Pay PIN to verify your identity. Then, place the back of your device against the contactless payment terminal. Follow any instructions on the payment terminal to complete your transaction.
In apps: Simply select Samsung Pay at checkout and use your fingerprint to authenticate the purchase